Advisors typically decide to make their first referral to SPS because our fee schedule has caught the attention of one of their clients. Advisors say they refer subsequent clients because of our responsiveness and exceptional client satisfaction. SPS fosters a small-firm feeling for the client/business and owner/employer by assigning a single point of contact in chorus with the large firm capabilities of supporting staff and a scaled price model.
- SPS’s fee schedule deters competitors' access to advisor’s clients
- Personalized service promotes client satisfaction and referrals for advisors
- SPS is flexible in the way we collect data. We do not force clients through a portal which can be frustrating and time-consuming for the employer
- SPS can integrate with payroll to eliminate competition from national payroll providers
- For employers who do not want to pay a recordkeeper asset-based fee, SPS also administers plans which use pooled or self-directed brokerage accounts
- SPS provides services for plans using all major recordkeepers and custodians with additional partnerships forming regularly