SPS and CPAs- Perfect Together
Your clients value your service, expertise, and judgement. And they expect these qualities in the professionals you work with. All of our CPA clients are assigned an ASPPA credentialed administrator to ensure their clients are receiving responsive, expert advice related to their retirement plans.
With recent changes in retirement plan regulations, combining 401k plans with Cash Balance/Defined Benefit plans has been a hot topic for small business owners and their CPAs. SPS’s TPA and actuarial services for these plans ensures you your clients have a single point of contact for all retirement plan needs.
- All of your tax clients are assigned to a single administrator so you have a single, dedicated point of contact
- Your client’s SPS administrator will consult with you too
- Prioritize contribution calculations for CPA referred clients
- SPS provides comprehensive Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit services
- SPS works seamlessly with producing CPAs
Begin the Conversation Today